Skip to content
Fee Schedule for Dr. Heck
- Note: Dr Heck does not take any insurances (private insurance or Medicaid) and all visits are paid for at the time of scheduling. We will provide a “superbill” upon request which you can submit to your insurance to try to get reimbursed, but this will vary depending on your out-of-network benefits and deductible.
- New Patient Evaluation: $500
- Follow Up: $150
- Extended Follow Up (50 min): $300
- All other work is billed at $300/hr for Dr. Heck divided into 10 minute increments based on time it takes to complete the work.
- Court Fees: Any court feels are billed at $3000/day plus $500/hour inclusive of any preparation time, travel time, and any other expenses. Dr. Heck does not typically do court/legal evaluations or testimony.
- No-Show/Late Fees:
- Cancellations with < 24 hours notice will result in being charged the full fee for your missed appointment.
- Repeated no-shows or late arrivals may be grounds for dismissal from the practice.
- Late arrivals (> 10 minutes late for a 30 min follow up, or >30 min late for a new patient evaluation) will be rescheduled and must pay their full visit fee as they would not have adequate time with their doctor.
- Bounced Check: $75 fee